INTUITIVE YOGA FLOW emphasizes moving energy through the hips, spine, and shoulders to recharge the central nervous system, which will connect the mental,- with the physical body. From there we will use our intentions, energy, and intuition to work on strength, flexibility, balance, and breathing that can deeply ground us. From that stability, awareness, and connection with ourselves, we can also connect with the environment around us in a positive way.
PURE BODY MOVEMENT offers unique virtual Yoga experiences with classes of 50 minutes each, designed to suit your specific needs. My classes are taught online in real-time, LIVE via Zoom in the privacy of your own home, office, or hotel, no matter where in the world we are. You will be guided with very clear demonstrations and precisely articulated verbal adjustments.
- RESTORATIVE YIN YOGA FLOW is a hybrid of yin with intense, deep stretches & restorative yoga practices designed for you to take a break, slow down, restore your body & feel good – no matter your yoga level, age, size, this is for you.
- GENTLE YOGA FLOW that’s slow, relaxing, and great for any level practitioner. You’ll move through a series of gentle yoga stretches and slow, mindful movements to calm down and leave you feeling amazing. This class is a great way to get familiarized with the poses (and a back-to-the-basics refresher for more experienced students).
- STRONG YOGA FLOW for building muscle strength and endurance that is comparable with a gym workout. It generally has a Vinyasa flow to it and the practitioner needs to have the basic physical strength and flexibility.
- YOGA TABATA is a style of workout where you do an exercise (or in our case, practice) for 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off for a total of 4 minutes. It’s a killer! Prepare to get a serious power yoga workout, but keep it calm and collected with your yogic breath and mindset.
GUIDELINES FOR ZOOM YOGA CLASSES:
Download the Zoom app on your computer or phone and sign up for a Free plan. Preferably your computer, because it will be much easier to see demonstrations. Download link here: Zoom app
For the classes you will need the following props:
- Yoga mat
- 2 blocks (or thick books or Tupperware of the same size)
- 1 strap (or long strong scarf)
- 1 blanket
When setting up for a Zoom Yoga class:
- Check that your mat is placed at least 10 feet away from your laptop or phone and broadwise to the camera in a way that your full body and your full mat is visible.
- Check that your lighting is good.
- Before each class, please check your camera, audio, and lighting by creating a meeting with yourself and make any changes needed.
I will need your mobile number to add you to the Pure Body Movement WhatsApp group, where I will communicate all classes, timetables, and the invitation link to the Zoom room for each class.
Please practice in a way that is nourishing for your body, mind, and soul. Listen to your body. Take a pause and rest whenever you need to. If you have any injuries or health concerns please discuss your condition with me before class so I can guide you on how to modify postures.
If you are interested in giving this experience a try you can hop-on to a single class or enjoy many classes as a monthly member:
MEMBERSHIP: € 29,99 p/m
SINGLE CLASS: € 10
What about beginning your yoga/healing journey at home or returning to your roots with me? Join me in my BEGINNER’S YOGA/KETO EXPERIENCE and get:
- Alignment of the most important Yoga poses
- Breath-Movement connection
- Pilates/Core training
- Breathing experience
- 1-week Membership to experience Pure Body Movement
- Pure Keto E-book for healing and fat-loss (Plant-based)
FOR MORE INFO PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp: +31 6 4814 1965